Effective Date: May 25, 2018
Personal Information and Other Information Processed by Creative Edge
Personal Information you provide: you may give us your Personal Information directly, for example, when you fill in forms on the Creative Edge Platform or third party sites, correspond with us in any method of communication (for example, without limitation, by email, phone, skype, zoom, or chat), register to use the Creative Edge Platform, access our services, create an account with us or otherwise use the Creative Edge Platform. The Personal Information you give us directly may include your name, address, email address, social media details, contact details, emergency contact details, financial information, photos, videos, voice recordings and information about your family and friends. It also includes the information provided in your application forms.
We may use your contact information to send you information about the Services. You may unsubscribe from some of these messages by using the unsubscribe link provided in each email, although, we reserve the right to contact you when we believe it is necessary, such as for account recovery purposes.
Personal Information we collect: We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, communications), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
Other Information we collect: each time you log onto your account or use the Creative Edge Platform, we may, in some cases automatically, collect the following information:
• through your device: we may collect information from or through the device you use to connect to the Creative Edge Platform, including, for example, the type of device, the IP address, the approximate location derived from an IP address, the mobile network, the operating system and version, the browser and version or the timezone setting or unique device identifiers.
• log information: we automatically receive and record certain details about your use of the Creative Edge Platform, including but not limited to, web traffic data, web logs and communication data, information about your activity on the Creative Edge Platform.
• other information from other sources: we work with third parties (including, for example, providers in technical, payment services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers), and we may receive, collect, store, and use information about you from them. We may partner with certain third parties to collect the Other Information and to engage in analysis, auditing, research and reporting or for use in providing online interest-based advertising on our behalf. These third parties may use web logs or web beacons, and they may set and access cookies or similar technologies on your device. They may also use information about your use of the Creative Edge Platform to help target non-Creative Edge advertisements based on your online activity in general. Additionally our website is hosted by Wix.
• information from email communications: we may communicate with you via email, SMS, MMS or other text message (collectively, “Text Message”) or push notifications (to the extent you permit us to do so), and we may collect information regarding such communications, such as confirmation when you open an email. We use this information to improve the Services, including without limitation our customer service.
• information related to advertising and use of beacons: to support and enhance the Services, we may serve advertisements, and also allow third parties advertisements, through the Creative Edge Platform. These advertisements are sometimes targeted and served to particular users and may come from third party companies called “ad networks.” Ad networks include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms. Advertisements served through the Creative Edge Platform may be targeted to users who fit a certain general profile category and may be based on (i) anonymized information inferred from information provided to us by a user, including Personal Information (e.g., gender or age); (ii) Creative Edge Platform usage patterns or (iii) user activity on third party services. We do not provide Personal Information to any ad networks for use outside of the Creative Edge Platform. To increase the effectiveness of ad delivery, we may deliver a file (known as a “web beacon”) from an ad network to you through the Creative Edge Platform. Web beacons allow ad networks to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us and for advertisers. Web beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites. Because your web browser must request these advertisements and web beacons from the ad network’s servers, these companies can view, edit or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site. You can opt out of certain types of targeted advertising as further described in the section below titled ‘Your Rights.’
• aggregate information: we collect statistical information about how both unregistered and registered users, collectively, use the Creative Edge Platform (“Aggregate Information”). Some of this information is derived from Personal Information. This statistical information is not Personal Information and cannot be tied back to you, your account or your web browser.
How We Collect Your Information
How We Use Your Personal Information
Creative Edge may use the information that we collect from you:
• to provide services to you: we use Personal Information to provide our services to you through the Creative Edge Platform, Creative Edge trips/programs and events, to process and complete payments or transactions and to provide customer support. We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways: to personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested; to improve our website in order to better serve you; to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests; to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature; to quickly process your transactions; to send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services; to follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries). We also may use Personal Information to improve the Services.
• to contact you: subject to applicable law, we or our third-party service and business providers may send you communications. Such communications are designed to make your Creative Edge experience more efficient and may include, but are not limited to: notifications about the Services (including important news that could affect your relationship with us), communications about our services, promotions and our mobile application features. These types of communications may also contain content from third-parties, commercial messages, such as banner ads and special offers. By using the Services, you consent to the receipt of such communications and marketing information.
• for legal purposes: we may use and share Personal Information for legal purposes, including as described below in the section titled ‘How We Share Information with Third Parties’ (including the transfer of such Personal Information to third parties in countries outside your country of residence where data protection laws may be less adequate compared to your own country’s data protection laws).
• for our business purposes: we may use Other Information to help us efficiently operate Creative Edge and the Creative Edge Platform, to count and recognize visitors to the Creative Edge Platform, to enable certain features on the Creative Edge Platform and for other purposes related to managing our business.
• for other purposes: subject to applicable law, we may use Other Information for any additional purposes.
Creative Edge may link Other Information with Personal Information. In those circumstances, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
Why We Collect Personal Information
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How We Share Information with Third Parties
Subject to applicable law, we may share your Personal Information and Other Information:
• with partners and other third-party service providers: to operate Creative Edge Services, including processing your transactions and supporting your activities on a Creative Edge trip or the Creative Edge Platform, we may share your Personal Information with our partners and other service providers. These service providers may provide us with support services such as origination of communications, receipt or support services, customer relationship management services and order fulfillment.
• with third-parties through their websites: the Creative Edge Platform may enable you to share information directly on or through websites or online services operated by third parties. For example, the Creative Edge Platform may contain links to third-party websites. If you choose to browse such websites, you may disclose your Personal Information to those third-party websites. Creative Edge is not liable for the content or action of such third-party websites.
• user information: some of your activity and information provided on and through the Creative Edge Platform may be public (such as your name, profession, and participation in a program). Please remember that if you choose to provide Personal Information using certain public features of the Creative Edge Platform, then that information is governed by the privacy settings of those particular features and may be publicly available. Individuals reading such information may use or disclose it to other individuals or entities without our control and without your knowledge, and search engines may index that information. We therefore urge you to think carefully about including any specific information you may deem private in content that you create or information that you submit through the Creative Edge Platform. Additionally, profile information including your name and other information you enter may be displayed to other participants to facilitate participant interaction within the Creative Edge Platform. We will not directly reveal user email addresses to other participants.
• with our agents: we also employ and contract with people and other entities that perform certain tasks on our behalf and who are under our control (our “Agents”). We may need to share Personal Information with our Agents in order to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our Agents do not have any right to use Personal Information or other information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information with our Agents.
• pursuant to business transfers: in some cases, we may choose to buy, sell or lease assets. In these types of transactions, user information may be transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
• aggregated information: from time to time, Creative Edge may also share anonymized and aggregated information about users of the Services such as by publishing a report or providing information to our business partners on trends in the usage of the Services and demographic of users. We use and share this type of data so that we and our business partners can understand how and how often people use our and their services or websites, which facilitates improving our Services, their services and how our Services interface with their services. In addition, these business partners may share with us non-private, aggregated or otherwise non Personal Information about you that they have independently developed or acquired.
• financial information: as stated above, we do not currently collect financial information, as that information is collected and stored by our Payment Processor. However, we may from time to time request and receive some of your financial information from our Payment Processor for the purposes of completing transactions you have initiated through the Creative Edge Platform, enrolling you in discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, protecting against or identifying possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
• information we share with your consent: except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
How we store, use, share and disclose our site visitors' personal information
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
How we communicate with site visitors
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
We may combine non-personally identifiable information collected through cookies with other Personal Information that we have about you, for example, to tell us who you are or whether you have an account. We may also supplement the information we collect from you with information received from third parties in order to enhance our services, or to offer you information that may be of interest to you.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, and have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent the browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of the browser software) allowing the user to decide on the acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. If you choose to decline cookies, some parts of the Creative Edge Platform may not work as intended or may not work at all. For more details, see aboutcookies.org.
Please reference the chart below to learn more about the kinds of cookies we use and for what purpose.
• Essential Cookies
Essential cookies are cookies that enable you to navigate and use all the features provided through our Services. Without these, you would not be able to navigate between pages and be served various pages.
Examples: encrypted and cryptographically signed session cookie, used to identify you to our servers after you log in; flash: temporarily stores messages and alerts that we display on-screen to you.
• Functionality Cookies
These cookies enable us to remember you have visited us before, including any preferences you have provided and/or selected to give you a tailored experience.
Tags: _rails_app_session, rack.session, ryu_brid
• Performance and Analytical Cookies
This information is used to help us understand your interactions with the Services. We use this information with various analytics applications to improve the Services and better target various offerings to users. Examples: ga : Google Analytics identifier.
We use third parties, for example, Google Analytics, to analyze statistical information from users of our Services.
Tags: Google Analytics (Analytics), Google Optimize, Facebook Pixel (Conversions), Bing UET Conversion Pixel
• Retargeting or Advertising Cookies
Third parties may also use such tracking technologies to serve ads that they believe are most likely to be of interest to you and measure the effectiveness of their ads both on the Creative Edge Platform and on other websites and online services. Targeting and advertising cookies we use may include Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, LinkedIn Insights tag and others.
Tags: Google Analytics (Audiences), Google Optimize, Facebook Pixel (Custom Audiences), Bing UET Retargeting Pixel, LinkedIn Insights tag - If you are not a LinkedIn member, learn more about cookies and how to opt out.
Storing Your Information
Our Security Precautions
Additionally, you are responsible for preventing unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by protecting your account credentials and limiting access to your devices.
You may, under applicable law, have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from Creative Edge, please follow the opt-out instructions contained in each such communication or any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you may not be able to opt-out of certain non-marketing communications about your account or communications that are reasonably necessary to provide services to you, and that opting-out of receiving text messages or other communications, as applicable, may impact your use of the Creative Edge Platform or may limit Creative Edge’s ability to provide services to you.
Please note that it may take up to 30 days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems following confirmation of your request to opt-out. Therefore, you may still receive certain communications during this period. California Privacy Rights: Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal customer information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: Creative Edge Travel LLC, 740 Little Rock Creek Rd, Cherry Log, GA, 30522.
Opting out of Interest Based Advertising
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Through the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) and Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”), several media and marketing associations have developed an industry self-regulatory program to give consumers a better understanding of and greater control over ads that are customized based on their online behavior across different websites. To make choices about interest-based ads from participating third parties and to opt out of receiving certain cookies and certain trackers, please visit the DAA’s or NAI’s consumer opt out pages, which are located at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or www.aboutads.info/choices or http://youronlinechoices.eu.
Do Not Track
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” or “DNT” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites, and web applications, and services that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. The Creative Edge Platform does not currently support the Do Not Track options offered by most major browsers. For more information about DNT signals, visit http://allaboutdnt.com.
How to Withdraw Your Consent
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com or send us mail to: 740 Little Rock Creek Rd, Cherry Log, GA 30522 USA.